Lynwood Green and the Adjoining Land, Whitfield, Kent, CT16 3JX.
Gross internal Area:
26,479 sq ft
New build residential development
The property sits within the urban area of Whitfield, Dover, Kent. Dover District Council (DDC) has adopted a master plan for the purpose of expanding Whitfield into a series of new neighbourhoods. The core strategy proposes at least 5,750 new homes supported by a range of new facilities and services. The high-speed train service from Dover to St. Pancras in 1hr12mins makes Whitfield an attractive location for commuting and family home buyers.
- 0.2 miles - Aspen Primary School
- 2.2 miles - Kearsney Abbey
- 1-6 miles - Range of Secondary Schools
- 1 mile - McDonalds/Petrol Station/Pubs
- 1.5 - 3.7 miles - Tesco/Asda
- 5.2 mile - Dover High Street
- 5.5 miles - Dover Priory Train Station
- 6 miles - Beach
- 16.5 miles - Canterbury (shopping, university,
- restaurants, pubs/bars)
- 51 miles - Bluewater Shopping Mall