69 Seabrook Road, Hythe, Kent, CT21 5QW
2016 / Off-market
Gross internal Area:
9,914 sq. ft.
New build residential development
The Hythe market has seen excellent growth over the years and offers a range of attractive features to multiple buyer demographics. With close proximity to the high-speed rail link to London and excellent schools in the vicinity, Hythe offers a beautiful seaside town for families and commuters alike.
Apartments with the Seabrook Heights development are provided with 2 parking spaces and have access to the back garden. The ground floor apartments have private front gardens whilst the remaining units benefit from private balconies.
- 0.5 mile - Beach
- 0.6 mile - Hythe High Street
- 0.9 mile - Waitrose
- 1.8 miles - Sainsburys
- 0.7 mile - Hythe Canal
- 3.3 miles - Folkestone West Train Station (high speed rail link to Kings Cross in 53 mins)
- 1.7 miles - Sandgate High Street (antiques, coffee shops and pubs)
- 3.3 miles - Channel Tunnel
- 1-3 miles - A range of well rated primary and secondary schools
- 18 miles - Canterbury